Friday 21 October 2011

How To: Rachel Zoe's Wavy Hair



Blake Lively, Gabriella Wilde and Nicole Richie
Demi Lovato
I've always been a fan of Rachel Zoe's subtle, effortless wavy hair. I've tried to recreate her look a few times, but my hair just has more curl to it than a subtle wave like Rachel Zoe. I've been noticing a few other celebrities with this look as well these last few weeks. 

I was going through Popsugar (I love my celebrity gossip sites) and I was so excited to see a tutorial on Rachel Zoe hair. I've tried it a few times. Yes, my hair still turns out a little more on the curly side (like Blake Lively's in the picture above), but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

It's a very easy tutorial and anyone can do it to create an effortless, yet chic hair style. (My hair is already on the wacy/curly side, that's why I tend to struggle a little).

Sana
PS.  My camera stopped working  a week or two ago, that is why there has been a lack of posts. Hopefully I'll get it back soon, fixed, and good as new. 

1 comment: