Tuesday 17 April 2012

Going To Dubai: Whats In My Travel Make-Up Bag


I'm leaving for Dubai tomorrow monrning and I am so excited!!! I am visting my best friend (who I've known since class 3) who lives there. I'm going to be staying with her for eight days. To be honest I still have a couple of things to do, so I'm a little more tense than excited right now.

My suitcase is (almost) packed and ready. My make-up and accessories are in their bags. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. :)


I'm taking more blushes than I need. A girl can never have enough blushes, right?

Bella Bamba 
NARS Deep Throat (just so I can get some use out of it)
MAC Pink Swoon (this is one of my go to blushes)
Sleek Rose Gold (I just got this recently and it's so prettty)

My trusty Benefit 10
MAC Mineralize Skinfish
NARS Albatross
Benefit Watts Up
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer 
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
MAC Creme Cup
Sephora lip gloss in Pink-o-Lada
(I'm not taking my new L'Oreal lipsticks because my mother uses them a lot. I decided to leave them behind for her)

Urban Decay De-Slick

I'm taking my Eco Tools mini brushes and some bangles in another bag. I'm not planning on taking any earrings.
So, tell me how much make-up do you take you when you travel? Do you keep it to bare minimum or try to stuff as much as possible?

9 comments:

  1. i am a bad traveller i take everything with me because i feel like i might need it :) have fun in dubai you'll have a blast I love it here :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. good for you enjoy your stay in dubai! I dont take lot of stuff with me when I travel... I take only what I really want =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I defo overpack like a crazay! I wish I could be strong and pack less! Have a amaaaaaaaaazing timeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a nice trip enjoy your stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!!! Post pics From your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i try to take as many things as possible and barely use them at all :)
    have a great tip

    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just odered Sleek Rose gold myself. :) and where are the eyeshadows? I'm assuming you don't wear alot on your eyes but great blush picks!

    You're so lucky to be going before summer break evern starts. Have a great time and do keep posting. Xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. True, one can never have enough of blushes. Have fun girlie! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I travel, my makeup bag has like 20+ makeup items. =P
    Add some shadows as well. And that bangle bag is so cute...

    ReplyDelete