Saturday 7 April 2012

Nail Of The Day: O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress

I'm still in the mood to ignore summer as much as I can. Even though it's spring in most parts of the world, summer has officially started in Lahore in all it's blazing glory.

Today I'm wearing O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress on my nails. It's such a pretty shimmery, metallic, deep ruby red nail colour. When I purchased it I didn't know that that this is one of O.P.I's  award winning/best selling nail polishes. I can understand why it is so hyped though, because it's gorgeous! The colour reminds me of the red shoes from Wizard of Oz (the shimmer in I'm Not A Waitress is very subtle though).

O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress
O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress
O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress
O.P.I I'm Not Really A Waitress (click to enlarge all the pictures)
This is a dream to apply. It glided on smoothly, without any streaking (unlike Lincoln Park After Dark). Like all the other O.P.I nail polishes it dried really quickly as well (which I love). I used two coats to get the desired shade. Obviously, the only thing I would change about it is the price! I've never had to think twice before buying a nail polish before!
Which one is your favourite O.P.I nail colour? Any suggestion for my next purchase?

Price: Rs850

10 comments:

  1. This colour is so flattering on you! the perfect fail-safe colour! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bold yet feminine, If that makes any sense lol. Awesome pictures :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I can only imagine what Lahore would be like, Isbd's burning in the afternoons too, although the evening are very pleasant. Really like the color, but like you said, I'd think twice before buying a nail polish for Rs.850!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww amazing color .. looks great on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely colour and the name of it makes me laugh! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what 850rs? but i read its price is 1500rs in Sara Hassan's blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini O.P.I set is for 1500. One bottle is for 850

      Delete
  7. hi dear.cute blog..lets follow each other... .http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete