Tuesday 19 July 2011

Things I ♥ At The Moment

Here are a few things I've been loving/obsessing over at the moment.


I love cuff bangles. I saw this particular one online on the Accessorize site and knew right there and then that I  needed it. I managed to get my hands on the last one, they were all sold out otherwise. I get so many compliments when ever I wear it :)!

The elephants carvings give it such an ethnic touch, which I adore.


I bought these the same day I bought the cuff bangle from Accessorize. I'm not a flip flop kind of person, but I fell in love the minute I saw these. The prettiest flip flops ever!


I'm obsessed with this nail colour! Need I say more?


I've been obsessing about this all summer long and I finally have it!!! Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is my favourite summer perfume. First of all, how cute is the bottle?!! Trust me, it does justice to the fragrance, it's not just a pretty bottle. It's just a perfect light every day fragrance.

It has notes of : Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, and Cedarwood, Plum.
Smells like summer in a bottle 


If you live in Lahore, I suggest you try Jalal Sons chocolate fudge cookies. They're like CTC's but better (yes!!)! These cookies have huge chunks of chocolate chips and nuts in them. The best thing about them is that they're super cheap, you can buy a handful of these in the same price you buy one from CTC! They're definitely my guilty pleasure <3!


This is the only Pakistani drama I've been watching lately. My sister loves it and I got addicted to it because of her. There are aspects to the story line which are extremely relate-able.


I can't get enough of Pretty Little Liars!!! Who IS A????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you're loving at the moment.

Sana 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh that cuff is just gorgeous!!! And I love that Barry M color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,it really is! I love it too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely reading about your loved ones... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little liars, I am obsessed with that show I think they need to solve the A mystery or else it's just dragging.
    Daisy by Marc Jacobs; My dad got me this perfume 2 years ago, I saw the label and esp. by " Marc Jacobs" I got very excited, Saw the bottle, I loved it, then sprayed it on my wrist, I hated it, it was too strong. Till date, it sits on my dressing table untouched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rabia, this is the new summer version of Daisy. It's supposed to be a little lighter than the original.
    I would love to know who A is! lol at times it can be so frustrating!Just when you think you've figured something out, you're back to where you started.
    @Sahar: Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty summery things.............:)
    N I am obbessed with pretty little liars too..LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cuff, its soo unique i havent seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Soniya: Yes, it is highly addictive!

    @Sidrah: I love it too:)! I'm so lucky I got it before it completely sold out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORE the cuff, I WANT! I test Eau So Fresh everytime I get the chance, it is on my wishlist, its so light and fruit and floral! What is the name of the Pakistani drama? I am curious! Loving PLL x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Gloria: The name of the Pakistani drama is mera naseeb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! lovely stuff! i esp love your slippers and your perfume! its just TOO cute for words! and pretty little liars!! im oh so addicted to it :P im watching the 2nd season now.. still no clue of A. Could be Toby though :P or one of the girls.. you know MPD :P you never know LOL

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you:)! Some times I can't help but think it's Toby too, or Spencer!(even though I'm pretty sure its not her)!

    ReplyDelete