Tuesday 12 July 2011

Pakistani Style: Khaadi


Out of all the boutique's Khaadi is my favourite! Yes, I'm pretty much obsessed with it. This summer Khaadi has been coming out with great kurta's, and I've been stocking up on them like crazy (much to my mothers dismay)! Here are my two latest finds.


click to enlarge



I've been eyeing this blue one for ever!!! It's a three piece suit, which obviously makes it a little pricey. I bought a kurta recently which I ended up returning, and I exchanged that kurta with this three piece. I had to pay a little extra, but honestly I think its worth the investment. The kurta comes with a trouser and chiffon duppata!

I love the colour combination and the print. I can't wait to wear this with my blue gladiator sandals and feather earrings. 



I bought this one on sale. For those of you who don't know, Khaadi always has a discount section that is worth checking out. You never know you might get your hands on some really great things. They have both stitched and unhitched things on discount. 

This black and white one is just a simple kurta. Other than the fact that it doesn't have any chaakh's (openings on the side), it has a very simple style. It's plain all over and has thread work kaam on the sleeves. It'll look great paired with a churidaar!

PS. For reference both of them are Khaadi size 10.

Do you have a soft spot for Khaadi as well? I would love to know if you've found some great kurta's or un-stitched suits at Khaadi!

 Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment