Friday 27 May 2011

Review: Rimmel London 101 Pink Sugar Blush

Click to enlarge image
Rimmel London 101 Pink Sugar


I had been on the look out for a powder blush that was economical and simply perfect for my skin tone, one that I could use daily without being conscious of whether it gave me a matte look or had a glittery tinge to it. I came across Rimmel London 101 Pink Sugar Blush that gave my skin a very natural flush the moment I applied it.

Even though I remember being confused about choosing another Rimmel blush shade like the Spring Flower and Santa Rose, but when my sister suggested that I go for Rimmel pink sugar, I did and am so glad about it! With just a mild shimmer, it gives my skin a very healthy glow and makes me look fresh even during the bluest days! Another reason I love it so much is because it stays longer and for someone like me who is out for more than 8 hours a day, this soft pink blush by Rimmel works perfectly!

Just to highlight some more benefits, it is very economical, only $5.99 (Rs.450). With a superb sheer finish and smudge resistance, I use it daily when I'm going to work or when I'm getting ready to go out. It is build-able and if you want to give your skin a natural flush, slide it once or twice on your cheeks while if you want to make it noticeable, glide it more with an extra amount of powder on the brush.

Even though it is compact and has a brush as well, I really didn't like the brush and the lid of the blush is a bit flimsy and gets loose after regular use. Nonetheless, I love my Rimmel 101 Pink Sugar blush which looks absolutely chic with a crown imprinted on the lid!!! 


Which is your favourite??


- Aroosa

1 comment:

  1. its a very pretty shade,i liked it,will buy it soon.. i have santa rose,infact i think rimmel's blushes are too good and very affordable too!

    ReplyDelete