Sunday 22 May 2011

Trend: Orange Lips





One of the easiest ways to make a statement is with bold lips and that's what Summer 2011 is all about. Bright orange lips are really big this season. I know, most people would normally stay away from orange lips. One of the easiest ways to try this look without going out of your comfort zone is with Revlon Colour Burst in the shade Coral Reef. It is a soft orange shade and its the perfect way to stay on trend without having a splash of really bold orange on your lips. It's not something I would normally go for, but my cousin Nooria sent it to me and I just fell in love with it.

The lip gloss goes on very smoothly and it is not sticky. The colour pay off is excellent. You can keep it light and simple or build it up for a bolder look. Revlon Colour Burst in Coral Reef is the perfect way to try out this trend, because its not very pricey and its not super orange either. Also you can buy a few more shades in this line as well, I know I would. (Revlon also has a bright orange in its Colour Burst line as well).




Are you a fan of the orange lip trend?

2 comments: