Monday 23 May 2011

Review: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara



I was in need of a new mascara when my Sephora one dried out and I couldn't decide which one to try next. All the YouTube Beauty Guru's rave about the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara, so I decided to give it a shot.

I was disappointed to find out that two of my go-to stores were out of L'oreal Telescopic. To me that just proved how good it must be, and now I really wanted it. Luckily for me, the lady at the Maybelline counter got hold of me and persuaded me to try their Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara the dupe they had for L'oreal Telescopic.

This mascara defines lashes while adding volume at the same time. The best thing about it is that it doesn't clump at all. The wand is big and is a bit curved towards the edge (very similar to L'oreal Telescopic). It gives the perfect definition to the lashes, adding multiple coats can make the lashes look really dramatic.

There's a Rs1000 difference between the Telescopic and Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara. The Telescopic retails for Rs1800 and the Maybelline for Rs800 (I'm sure in other Countries there's not a big difference in the price). The packaging for the Maybelline is such a pretty bright pink, which I love.

A few days after I bought it, I went shopping with my friend Sara. She wouldn't stop complimenting me on how amazing my lashes looked. She didn't say it just once, she kept saying it over and over again. I, of course loved hearing it, so I kept batting my eye lashes at her just so I could get a few more compliments out of her. Ha!Ha!
-Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment