A couple of days ago I was awarded with the top ten award by Pandora's Box . Thank you for passing this down to me. Do check out her blog. It's one of my absolute favourites. She has an excellent taste in make-up and perfumes.
Rules: Mention the person who tagged you
Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers.
Say 10 things about you
Name your Top 10 Products
Even though it's obvious I adore make-up, I'm from the school of thought that thinks less is more. I try to keep my make-up as natural as possible. My top ten products mostly consist of all the things I reach for the most or are my absolute favourite beauty products.
1. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder is something I use the most. I have oily skin and this works great for me. There are days when I just use this pressed powder and I'm good to go.
2. My go to blush is MAC's Well Dressed. It's the perfect pink.
3. NARS Albatross has become my favourite highlighter. I've been using this more than my Benefit High Beam lately. This is perfection <3.
4. Oh my goodness! This is by far the best mascara I've tried so far <3. I used this for the first time on Eid and I loved how dramatic it made my lashes look. It lengthens and curls beautifully. This mascara is seriously worth raving about it and I'll be repurchasing it again and again.
5. I know this isn't exactly a 'beauty' product, but these are my staple items when I'm going out. I just have to wear something on my wrists. I just have to! I usually stick to my plain gold ones (on the right) but there are days when I mix different textured, coloured, and different sized bangles together (left).
|Dior Addict in 578|
6. This was a recent purchase and it is now my favourite lipstick. I try to wear it as much as possible. It's a little out of my comfort zone because it's a bright pink but it looks gorgeous on the lips. Great for any skin tone.
7. In the last season of America's Next Top Model one of the contestants/models had the most perfect skin that everyone raved about. She revealed the secret to her flawless complexion on the show, and Vitamin E cream was one of them. I googled the benefits of vitamin E and I was sold. I needed it in my life. I went to The Body Shop and bought three creams from their Vitamin E range.
This is my favourite out of the three. I always see quick results with this one compared to the other two. The sink in moisture mask has also helped get rid of all my acne scars. I use it as a moisturiser. Oh, and this will last you FOREVER!
8. For a girl who always desperately wanted to outline her water-line with an eye pencil, but couldn't because every thing she used gave her raccoon eyes. The Urban Decay 24/7 glide eye on pencil is a dream come true. I've tried so many eye pencils and kajals over the years and they all just failed to stay put (except the Luscious water proof eye pencils). The luscious water proof eye pencils are great but this is even better. <3
I want to get my hands on more shades but sadly I've made a promise to myself not to buy more make-up for a while.
9. Herbie Fair natural face mask is one of my holy grail products. It's super cheap and has done wonders for my skin. I've been using it for years. This is something I swear by!
10. My favourite perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. It smells great and lasts forever. What more can I say?
I would love to know YOUR top ten :).