Friday 2 September 2011

Obsessed With ♥

This week I'm obsessed with two things! The first being the Jillian Michael's workout DVD 'The 30 Day Shred'. My cousin sent it to me a week or two before Eid and I've been working out ever since. The first two days I cursed Nooria (my cousin) because it is so hard and you're panting and sweating like crazy (yes, I know I didn't paint a very pretty picture there. Ha!Ha). Once my body got used to the strenuous workout I got addicted to it. I actually saw a change in my body within a week! No lie!


I still have three and half weeks to reach my goal but for once in my life I just love the thought of working out (Imagine that). This DVD ideal is for some one who wants to tone up/lose weight. It's tough but it's worth it.

The second thing I'm obsessed with is Rihanna's 'Cheers'. By obsessed I literally mean OBSESSED. Its on repeat on my ipod, cell phone and Itunes. It's on repeat when I'm working out. I adore the video and I'm in love with the song. 




What are you obsessed with this week? 

Sana

2 comments:

  1. this Cd must be awesome if you can see a change within a week.my sister loves Rihanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Benish the workout is SO HARD! you're bound to get results if you work out like that everyday!:)

    ReplyDelete