Wednesday 17 August 2011

Obsessed With


This is a product I rediscovered recently, and I can't believe I've ignored it for so long. I actually bought the scrub by mistake because it looks exactly like one of Zoya's creams. The hand and foot scrub is now one of my favourites products from Zoya. It's a creamy scrub with Apricots grains and oil. I use it every other day, even though on the back it says the scrub is gentle enough to be used every day. It honestly makes the hands and feet extremely soft and super clean, you can actually feel and see the difference. It has a fruity scent which lingers on the skin for a while, which I don't mind because I like fruity scents.


What I love about it is that it doesn't make my skin dry at all. Also, now I don't feel conscious of my feet when I wear flip flops. Yay!

It's designed for:

Dry hands and feet with dead skin cells
Rough heels
Dark ankles and knuckles


The scrub is inexpensive (RS185), and delivers everything it claims to. Even though I'm not a fan of the packaging, this small  tube has lasted me for two months. For the price it's definitely worth a try.

PS. Zoya 'The Herbal Workshop' is available at all leading stores nationwide. 

Sana

2 comments:

  1. It is really inexpensive and these days everyone is looking for good herbal products. Thanks for the review =)

    Cheers.
    Sahrish's Beauty Advices
    www.sahrishadeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everyone is leaning towards herbal products now. :)

    ReplyDelete