Thursday 16 June 2011

Pakistani Style: I Heart Generation



Yesterday my sister and I went to Generation because she wanted to see their new summer collection. I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to buy anything-and then I fell in love. Nowadays it's so hard to find something at Generation that you instantly fall in love with. I feel that I have to thoroughly browse through all the clothes and even then I don't find something I really want.

What drew me to this suit were the different coloured buttons and the flowers!This was the last one in my size and I'm so happy that I bought it!

I tried it on and it looks SO good! It's so summery<3

The only downside is that its a slightly short shirt (comes right below my knees). It comes with a green churidaar and a green duppata!

It's available in white as well, which looks just as good. 

Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment