Friday 10 June 2011

Jensen Ackles At The CMT Awards With His (ahem) Wife







This for all those who are going through a Supernatural withdrawal. Just before season six ended, my friend Mariam called and screamed "Sana, I'm so sad"! I freaked out, wondering what could have happened. She told me that she was sad because the season was ending!!Yes, just imagine!(Part of me wanted to strangle her for freaking me out).She refused to be consoled even after I reminded her that Supernatural was returning for another season (yay)!

Who can blame her though? Dean Winchester is <3!

Jensen Ackles and wife Danneel Harris attended the 2011 CMT Music Awards on Wednesday (June 8) at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. What do you think of Jensen's beard?

The 33-year-old actor is currently the profile picture for Supernatural co-starJared Padalecki’s Twitter account! Isn't he the cutest?

For those who didn't know Jensen could sing (yes, he's perfection:)













I went a little over board with the video's didn't I?Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment