Thursday 9 June 2011

Mash Up Of Random Celebrity News!

After revealing taupe-y brown strands in January, style star Lauren Conrad showed off a lighter golden hue during  her appearance on Chelsea Latelythis week. “I did a poll on my website I just launched, of whether I should stay brown or go blond, and blond won.” Her inspiration: the beach! “We tried to do it like surfer hair, so it’s as if the sun did it, and not chemicals,” 









Jennifer Aniston was the belle of Spike TV's ball on Saturday night when she accepted its Decade of Hotness honor during the Guys Choice Awards ceremony in LA! She radiated California chic in a LBD, rocked beachy blond hair, and showed off tanned legs while talking to old friends backstage.


Oh, and Jen finally went public with her new guy Justin Theroux at MTV Movie Awards after party!




Leo and Blake? Who would have thought? Are you rooting for this couple? 




Harry, by far the cutest Prince in the world. This is him playing polo at England's Cirencester Park Polo Club.


I don't remember the last Josh Hartnett movie I saw but this picture is worth posting. He looks gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment