Tuesday 21 June 2011

On My Wish List: Oh, Lola! By Marc Jacobs


\


Marc Jacobs is releasing a new version of his highly successful Lola scent. The new one is called Oh,Lola! I love the name, the bottle and the face of the add campaign, Dakota Fanning. 

Oh Lola! fragrance is designed to refresh the upcoming hot summer days, described as "lively, playful, irresistible, stylish and cheerful. " It's supposed to have a "more fruity concoction, with top notes of sparkling raspberry, pear and frais de bois, a floral heart of peony, magnolia and cyclamen and a warm, subtle base of vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean."

Doesn't it sound lovely? *sigh* I'd be more than happy if I got my hands on it's little bottle. A girl can dream, right? I have no idea when it'll be available in Pakistan.:(

Is this something you'd like in your collection?

Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment