Saturday 11 June 2011

Pakistani Style: Generation Formal Suit



I went to Generation yesterday for the sole purpose of buying a very casual suit, and I ended up buying a slightly formal one instead. The new stock had arrived earlier that day, and I got a chance to feast my eyes on all the new clothes. I was drawn to all the white ones, and let me tell you there were quite a few. I wanted a white one, so I could pair a light pale blue duppata a friend's khala gave me, which she'd brought from Lucknow, India!

I fell in love with this one, because I love wearing white in the summer and the sequince kaam (work) looks beautiful (in my humble opinion) and the puff sleeves give a girlish romantic feel that is very on trend this season! It comes with a white duppata and a white churidaar. 

Sana

1 comment: